Friday, August 1, 2008

shoot shoot shoots

OH MY GODDESS! Only 20 days until I leave! I'm scrambling to get everything done and I'm so crazy to continue to take on new photo gigs, but I do it. I just finished the edits on a promo shot for Royal Porcupine Production's rendition of Vinegar Tom and I must say I love these sorts of shoots because the outcome is so much fun. Come on tell me, really, who wouldn't love turning an innocent girl into "666-esque scary spice girl-witch power" (thanks for the title Auntie Drew) !!!

Just a few more shoots to go, some packing, and time to spend with friends and family, only after than, I'll finally be ready to fly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very very happy for you, but very very sad for us! Just this morning, "666-esque witch girl" and I were saying that we can't even imagine what it will be like here on TO without you....you've always been a part of this experience for us - almost from day one! You kind encapsulate the best of what Toronto can be.....We love you Lisa May,,,,,you will NEVER be LOVELESS!
xoxoxox
Lisa & Syd