Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12-30-2008 event at Catherine's school

My one-to-one student, Catherine, had invited me to go see a function at her boarding school so of course I accepted the invitation. I couldn't get many photos - it was too dark outside, the event was late in the evening. It was interesting... the performances were extraordinary - fabulously beautiful singing and dancing. I would have loved a tour of inside the school but the doors were locked. Catherine showed me around from the outside and pointed out her dorm, her classroom, and so on... I didn't stay for the whole event... just long enough to have a chat and see a few performances. Good times.




After taking me for a ride around Huizhou the motorcycle taxi dumps me off here... luckily only a 5 minute walk to the school.














school art gallery















































No comments: