Wednesday, January 7, 2009

12-31-2008 New Years Eve!

On our way to meet the gang for grub at Tsing Tao restaurant






































Zak taking shaky-face pictures with Rosie who doesn't look impressed.





































Up to M Club for the count down which ended up being closed...



Sulli's face is just too funny in this pic... kind of stocker-esque looking






























Alan and I - big pimpin'! Hmm... and apparently I like to grab my tit when I pose for pics with him. :0)













lovin' the wires hanging from the tops of the elevator doors...

RAVE Party for the count down.





























































































Jess and I pose for one last shot before we flee this madness and head to a less busy, loud, obnoxious venue.
To Bei Le Men.















Nice! Kelly and Sulli score a beam-like rave party light!




















YES! The facial expressions in this are... amazing.






































sweeeeet... me and Polly on the disco floor!









This random chinese dude ended up in quite a few shots!
































































I'm thinking the fogger and lights were the cause of this crazy green-infused shot! More random chinese guys.












































That's a party face on Vikki, if I ever saw one... looks like she should be in Circa - Toronto... would fit right in! ;0)











EVIDENCE of Jess stepping on my foot! :-p













Jess giving the randome chinese dude a little cuddle - awe, how cute. :-D




















YES! Pose for the end of night shot!




1 comment:

kaare.iverson said...

wow...your new years was thoroughly manic

I feel like I missed out on it